After many weeks of hype, the Chase Sapphire Reserve is now available.
- 100,000 point sign up bonus after spending $4,000 in three months
- 3x points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide
- 1x point on all other spending
- $300 travel annual credit/reimbursement
- $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA PreCheck
- 1.5x redemption rate on travel purchases within the UltimateRewards Portal (usually 1.25x)
- Priority Pass Select lounge access
- Visa Infinite branded
- National Car Rental Executive status
- Full benefit details: Chase Sapphire Reserve Benefits
- $450 a year annually
You can apply for the Reserve card at: https://creditcards.chase.com/credit-cards/chase-sapphire-reserve2?
Point Strategist Opinion
As mentioned in prior posts, the Chase Sapphire Reserve card is a Amex Platinum and Citi Prestige killer. The Reserve card has the same if not better benefits in most cases (especially after the recent Citi Prestige benefit downgrade announcement) and earns a better rewards currency. This card is a must have if you can afford it!